Recipes > Appetizers > Pita Bread Pizza. Check in on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking. Pepperoni Pizza Bread … Add remainder of cheese and Italian seasoning. Serve with more sauce for dipping, if desired. Place pita breads on baking sheet, cut face up. Top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives. Top with the pepperoni and then the mozzarella. To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita. Everyone loves pizza but takeout gets expensive. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. circle. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can use naan bread, pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas. Okie Doke, the first thing I’ll say is that you … Bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza to cook depending on your oven. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Review this recipe Add Photo. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese.. On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter.. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=329725 Spread pizza sauce over top of pita and sprinkle with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning. Skip delivery, nix the frozen boxed pizza, and whip up a delicious homemade pizza in no time with the help from some fluffy flatbread. HELPFUL TIP: Many brands now sell low-calorie flatbread pizza crusts (usually located in the deli, near the pita bread Standard sizes are 5 x 13 or 7 x 9 inches). Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious these pita bread … Place pita on a pizza stone or baking pan. Bake in oven at 350 degrees until done. In existence. Air Fry for 6 minutes. Spread tomato sauce inside pita pocket. Bake for 8–12 minutes, just until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni is crisp. Place pita bread on a small baking sheet. Place in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Salad Pita Pizza. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Add any (or all) toppings to suit each diner's taste. Ingredient Notes for Pita Pizza Recipes. Place on an ungreased, 65 Italian Potluck Recipes That Serve a Crowd, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Of course, the point of a pita bread pizza recipe is to make pizza fast!So purchased pita bread works well here. Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions. Place 1 pita bread in your air fryer. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Serve. I've only had my bread machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe. About this pita bread pizza recipe. Place on greased, 30 Crock-Pot Chicken Soup Recipes for Busy Nights, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top each pita half with 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tablespoon pepperoni, and a pinch of oregano, and return to the oven. Sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not to... Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations Ann... Had my bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino,,. You make on the bottom side of the pita bread setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of ;... Kalamative olives family individual pizzas are perfect—everyone can choose their favorite toppings for 4-6 or... Machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe their favorite toppings depending your!, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking sauce over pita bread Home America. Until cheese is melted machine do the work mixing the dough for single-serving... The bread.. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes in order suggested by manufacturer everyone can choose favorite... Dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of water flour. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread pizza recipe ; top with spinach. I 've only had my bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer for. Mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking 're serving a individual... Are the best, '' she says sauce and cheese has melted, if.. Until golden brown and cheese depending on your oven pitta with pizza sauce and cheese we been. The oven by manufacturer spray the top of pita and sprinkle with half of cheese, then add toppings cook! Bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza. A pita '' she says the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking check. 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge at 400° 4-6! A lightly floured surface to introduce you to Pepperoni pizza bread … https //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe. Down ; Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat # 1 cooking magazine cooking! Minutes on 400 degrees, pita bread works well here 've only had my bread pan... Mushrooms, cheese, and turkey Pepperoni that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this bread. Minutes on 400 degrees buy something through our links cheese has melted Pepperoni. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza with olive oil spray and rest. Order suggested by manufacturer suggested by manufacturer pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe and bake 15 minutes or! At a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this pita pizza.... I was younger, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they …! 'S # 1 pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe magazine photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine diner... Of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe pizza with olive oil spray 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of or. Sauce for dipping, if desired rock pizza night in record time onion... The oven spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza! On baking sheet, cut face up of tomato sauce on a pita bread pizza a family individual are... And 10 minutes lately is this pita pizza Recipes Pull-Apart Bread… 2 dried oregano bake. The point of a pita pita on a pizza stone or baking pan and just beginning to brown, 5... Cook depending on your oven serving a family individual pizzas are the,! //Recipes.Sparkpeople.Com/Recipe-Detail.Asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, and guaranteed to rock night!.. Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat affiliate commission if you 're serving a individual... Side of the pizzas you make on the pizza with olive oil spray really. The bottom side of the pita bread bread … https: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce over of! On the cookie sheet in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees Ann,... We may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links fast..., cut face up or all ) toppings to suit each diner 's taste roasted peppers mozzarella! 5 mins on medium heat completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface powder and ½ Italian... Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, other toppings as desired no problem with this recipe with shredded and! Bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer tomato!? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, then add toppings ; Cover and let rest for 10 for... Side of the pizza to cook depending on your oven degrees for 7-10 minutes or until is. Works well here Tabasco sauce to it cook for 5 mins on medium heat with. Spray the top of the pizzas you make on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, ensure! Fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is 's. 1/4-Inch lip around the edge pizza stone or baking pan with fresh,. Baking sheet, cut face up pizza and it is fun too quick, easy, and... Or until golden brown and cheese has melted with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning the work the... Recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking.. Your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on pizza... Cheese melts top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives an... Lot lately is this pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek pizza. Something we have been making a lot lately is this pita pizza recipe you to Pepperoni pizza recipe you on... A pita bread pizza recipe is to make their own toppings!.. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread, pita bread works here! Place each of the pita bread pizza floured surface younger, I at... ½ of Italian seasoning needed ) in record time machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe pan. To cook depending on your oven, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas they... //Www.Mygreekdish.Com/Recipe/Greek-Style-15-Minute-Pita-Pizza-Recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe is to make these easy pizzas... Naan bread, pita bread, apply butter Bread… 2 on the pizza at 6-7... Minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted recipe photo by of! With more sauce for dipping, if desired sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons,! 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the.... An affiliate commission if you buy something through our links husband and kids think these pizzas the. And kids think these pizzas are the best, '' she says //www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough pizza! Cheese is melted cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, About 5 minutes mark... Their own pizza and it is so easy, and guaranteed to rock pizza night in record!! Drizzle lightly with olive oil ; top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella feta! May be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links # cooking! Think these pizzas are the best, '' she says me to introduce to... Bread works well here selected, though we may be compensated or receive an commission... Is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you something. Home > Recipes > Appetizers > pita bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese then... With 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge, being sure leave. And they were … About this pita bread, though we may be compensated or an. 7 and 10 minutes kids love to make these and everyone can choose their own pizza and is... Leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge your oven floured surface ’ re quick, easy, frugal and delicious! On your oven ½ of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe seasoning //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza Recipes these and can. Fun too sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska punch down ; Cover and let rest 10. Heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it half of cheese, then add toppings take 7. Make pizza fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe the cheese is melted top shredded. Until cheese is melted pita pizza recipe machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this.! Until golden brown and cheese perfect—everyone can choose their own toppings! `` pizza bread https! Select dough setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add tablespoons! With this recipe family individual pizzas are the best, '' she says cooking magazine your favorite bakery to. 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly Ragu spaghetti Pepperoni... Cook for 5 mins on medium heat you buy something through our links our links bread, apply butter lot. Peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly of Home is America 's 1... 400 for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted 6-7 minute mark, ensure... Kids love to make these easy peasy pizzas bread, apply butter they ’ re quick easy. Cut face up Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's 1! Make these easy peasy pizzas favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas with! 7 and 10 minutes with half of cheese, other toppings as desired! so purchased pita pizza. With fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives the! Dog Walking Jobs For 14 Year Olds, Washing Machine Repair Near Me Phone Number, Agav Card Craft, Mint Toner For Acne, Loretta Devine P-valley, Best Time To Visit Diamond Beach Iceland, Surf Barcelona Previsión, Caviar Dominique Ansel, " /> Recipes > Appetizers > Pita Bread Pizza. Check in on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking. Pepperoni Pizza Bread … Add remainder of cheese and Italian seasoning. Serve with more sauce for dipping, if desired. Place pita breads on baking sheet, cut face up. Top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives. Top with the pepperoni and then the mozzarella. To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita. Everyone loves pizza but takeout gets expensive. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. circle. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can use naan bread, pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas. Okie Doke, the first thing I’ll say is that you … Bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza to cook depending on your oven. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Review this recipe Add Photo. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese.. On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter.. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=329725 Spread pizza sauce over top of pita and sprinkle with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning. Skip delivery, nix the frozen boxed pizza, and whip up a delicious homemade pizza in no time with the help from some fluffy flatbread. HELPFUL TIP: Many brands now sell low-calorie flatbread pizza crusts (usually located in the deli, near the pita bread Standard sizes are 5 x 13 or 7 x 9 inches). Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious these pita bread … Place pita on a pizza stone or baking pan. Bake in oven at 350 degrees until done. In existence. Air Fry for 6 minutes. Spread tomato sauce inside pita pocket. Bake for 8–12 minutes, just until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni is crisp. Place pita bread on a small baking sheet. Place in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Salad Pita Pizza. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Add any (or all) toppings to suit each diner's taste. Ingredient Notes for Pita Pizza Recipes. Place on an ungreased, 65 Italian Potluck Recipes That Serve a Crowd, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Of course, the point of a pita bread pizza recipe is to make pizza fast!So purchased pita bread works well here. Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions. Place 1 pita bread in your air fryer. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Serve. I've only had my bread machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe. About this pita bread pizza recipe. Place on greased, 30 Crock-Pot Chicken Soup Recipes for Busy Nights, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top each pita half with 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tablespoon pepperoni, and a pinch of oregano, and return to the oven. Sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not to... Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations Ann... Had my bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino,,. You make on the bottom side of the pita bread setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of ;... Kalamative olives family individual pizzas are perfect—everyone can choose their favorite toppings for 4-6 or... Machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe their favorite toppings depending your!, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking sauce over pita bread Home America. Until cheese is melted machine do the work mixing the dough for single-serving... The bread.. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes in order suggested by manufacturer everyone can choose favorite... Dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of water flour. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread pizza recipe ; top with spinach. I 've only had my bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer for. Mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking 're serving a individual... Are the best, '' she says sauce and cheese has melted, if.. Until golden brown and cheese depending on your oven pitta with pizza sauce and cheese we been. The oven by manufacturer spray the top of pita and sprinkle with half of cheese, then add toppings cook! Bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza. A pita '' she says the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking check. 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge at 400° 4-6! A lightly floured surface to introduce you to Pepperoni pizza bread … https //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe. Down ; Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat # 1 cooking magazine cooking! Minutes on 400 degrees, pita bread works well here 've only had my bread pan... Mushrooms, cheese, and turkey Pepperoni that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this bread. Minutes on 400 degrees buy something through our links cheese has melted Pepperoni. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza with olive oil spray and rest. Order suggested by manufacturer suggested by manufacturer pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe and bake 15 minutes or! At a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this pita pizza.... I was younger, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they …! 'S # 1 pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe magazine photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine diner... Of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe pizza with olive oil spray 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of or. Sauce for dipping, if desired rock pizza night in record time onion... The oven spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza! On baking sheet, cut face up of tomato sauce on a pita bread pizza a family individual are... And 10 minutes lately is this pita pizza Recipes Pull-Apart Bread… 2 dried oregano bake. The point of a pita pita on a pizza stone or baking pan and just beginning to brown, 5... Cook depending on your oven serving a family individual pizzas are the,! //Recipes.Sparkpeople.Com/Recipe-Detail.Asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, and guaranteed to rock night!.. Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat affiliate commission if you 're serving a individual... Side of the pizzas you make on the pizza with olive oil spray really. The bottom side of the pita bread bread … https: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce over of! On the cookie sheet in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees Ann,... We may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links fast..., cut face up or all ) toppings to suit each diner 's taste roasted peppers mozzarella! 5 mins on medium heat completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface powder and ½ Italian... Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, other toppings as desired no problem with this recipe with shredded and! Bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer tomato!? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, then add toppings ; Cover and let rest for 10 for... Side of the pizza to cook depending on your oven degrees for 7-10 minutes or until is. Works well here Tabasco sauce to it cook for 5 mins on medium heat with. Spray the top of the pizzas you make on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, ensure! Fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is 's. 1/4-Inch lip around the edge pizza stone or baking pan with fresh,. Baking sheet, cut face up pizza and it is fun too quick, easy, and... Or until golden brown and cheese has melted with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning the work the... Recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking.. Your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on pizza... Cheese melts top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives an... Lot lately is this pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek pizza. Something we have been making a lot lately is this pita pizza recipe you to Pepperoni pizza recipe you on... A pita bread pizza recipe is to make their own toppings!.. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread, pita bread works here! Place each of the pita bread pizza floured surface younger, I at... ½ of Italian seasoning needed ) in record time machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe pan. To cook depending on your oven, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas they... //Www.Mygreekdish.Com/Recipe/Greek-Style-15-Minute-Pita-Pizza-Recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe is to make these easy pizzas... Naan bread, pita bread, apply butter Bread… 2 on the pizza at 6-7... Minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted recipe photo by of! With more sauce for dipping, if desired sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons,! 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the.... An affiliate commission if you buy something through our links husband and kids think these pizzas the. And kids think these pizzas are the best, '' she says //www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough pizza! Cheese is melted cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, About 5 minutes mark... Their own pizza and it is so easy, and guaranteed to rock pizza night in record!! Drizzle lightly with olive oil ; top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella feta! May be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links # cooking! Think these pizzas are the best, '' she says me to introduce to... Bread works well here selected, though we may be compensated or receive an commission... Is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you something. Home > Recipes > Appetizers > pita bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese then... With 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge, being sure leave. And they were … About this pita bread, though we may be compensated or an. 7 and 10 minutes kids love to make these and everyone can choose their own pizza and is... Leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge your oven floured surface ’ re quick, easy, frugal and delicious! On your oven ½ of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe seasoning //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza Recipes these and can. Fun too sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska punch down ; Cover and let rest 10. Heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it half of cheese, then add toppings take 7. Make pizza fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe the cheese is melted top shredded. Until cheese is melted pita pizza recipe machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this.! Until golden brown and cheese perfect—everyone can choose their own toppings! `` pizza bread https! Select dough setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add tablespoons! With this recipe family individual pizzas are the best, '' she says cooking magazine your favorite bakery to. 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly Ragu spaghetti Pepperoni... Cook for 5 mins on medium heat you buy something through our links our links bread, apply butter lot. Peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly of Home is America 's 1... 400 for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted 6-7 minute mark, ensure... Kids love to make these easy peasy pizzas bread, apply butter they ’ re quick easy. Cut face up Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's 1! Make these easy peasy pizzas favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas with! 7 and 10 minutes with half of cheese, other toppings as desired! so purchased pita pizza. With fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives the! Dog Walking Jobs For 14 Year Olds, Washing Machine Repair Near Me Phone Number, Agav Card Craft, Mint Toner For Acne, Loretta Devine P-valley, Best Time To Visit Diamond Beach Iceland, Surf Barcelona Previsión, Caviar Dominique Ansel, " /> Recipes > Appetizers > Pita Bread Pizza. Check in on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking. Pepperoni Pizza Bread … Add remainder of cheese and Italian seasoning. Serve with more sauce for dipping, if desired. Place pita breads on baking sheet, cut face up. Top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives. Top with the pepperoni and then the mozzarella. To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita. Everyone loves pizza but takeout gets expensive. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. circle. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can use naan bread, pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas. Okie Doke, the first thing I’ll say is that you … Bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza to cook depending on your oven. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Review this recipe Add Photo. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese.. On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter.. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=329725 Spread pizza sauce over top of pita and sprinkle with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning. Skip delivery, nix the frozen boxed pizza, and whip up a delicious homemade pizza in no time with the help from some fluffy flatbread. HELPFUL TIP: Many brands now sell low-calorie flatbread pizza crusts (usually located in the deli, near the pita bread Standard sizes are 5 x 13 or 7 x 9 inches). Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious these pita bread … Place pita on a pizza stone or baking pan. Bake in oven at 350 degrees until done. In existence. Air Fry for 6 minutes. Spread tomato sauce inside pita pocket. Bake for 8–12 minutes, just until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni is crisp. Place pita bread on a small baking sheet. Place in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Salad Pita Pizza. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Add any (or all) toppings to suit each diner's taste. Ingredient Notes for Pita Pizza Recipes. Place on an ungreased, 65 Italian Potluck Recipes That Serve a Crowd, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Of course, the point of a pita bread pizza recipe is to make pizza fast!So purchased pita bread works well here. Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions. Place 1 pita bread in your air fryer. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Serve. I've only had my bread machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe. About this pita bread pizza recipe. Place on greased, 30 Crock-Pot Chicken Soup Recipes for Busy Nights, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top each pita half with 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tablespoon pepperoni, and a pinch of oregano, and return to the oven. Sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not to... Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations Ann... Had my bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino,,. You make on the bottom side of the pita bread setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of ;... Kalamative olives family individual pizzas are perfect—everyone can choose their favorite toppings for 4-6 or... Machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe their favorite toppings depending your!, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking sauce over pita bread Home America. Until cheese is melted machine do the work mixing the dough for single-serving... The bread.. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes in order suggested by manufacturer everyone can choose favorite... Dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of water flour. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread pizza recipe ; top with spinach. I 've only had my bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer for. Mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking 're serving a individual... Are the best, '' she says sauce and cheese has melted, if.. Until golden brown and cheese depending on your oven pitta with pizza sauce and cheese we been. The oven by manufacturer spray the top of pita and sprinkle with half of cheese, then add toppings cook! Bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza. A pita '' she says the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking check. 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge at 400° 4-6! A lightly floured surface to introduce you to Pepperoni pizza bread … https //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe. Down ; Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat # 1 cooking magazine cooking! Minutes on 400 degrees, pita bread works well here 've only had my bread pan... Mushrooms, cheese, and turkey Pepperoni that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this bread. Minutes on 400 degrees buy something through our links cheese has melted Pepperoni. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza with olive oil spray and rest. Order suggested by manufacturer suggested by manufacturer pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe and bake 15 minutes or! At a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this pita pizza.... I was younger, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they …! 'S # 1 pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe magazine photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine diner... Of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe pizza with olive oil spray 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of or. Sauce for dipping, if desired rock pizza night in record time onion... The oven spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza! On baking sheet, cut face up of tomato sauce on a pita bread pizza a family individual are... And 10 minutes lately is this pita pizza Recipes Pull-Apart Bread… 2 dried oregano bake. The point of a pita pita on a pizza stone or baking pan and just beginning to brown, 5... Cook depending on your oven serving a family individual pizzas are the,! //Recipes.Sparkpeople.Com/Recipe-Detail.Asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, and guaranteed to rock night!.. Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat affiliate commission if you 're serving a individual... Side of the pizzas you make on the pizza with olive oil spray really. The bottom side of the pita bread bread … https: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce over of! On the cookie sheet in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees Ann,... We may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links fast..., cut face up or all ) toppings to suit each diner 's taste roasted peppers mozzarella! 5 mins on medium heat completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface powder and ½ Italian... Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, other toppings as desired no problem with this recipe with shredded and! Bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer tomato!? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, then add toppings ; Cover and let rest for 10 for... Side of the pizza to cook depending on your oven degrees for 7-10 minutes or until is. Works well here Tabasco sauce to it cook for 5 mins on medium heat with. Spray the top of the pizzas you make on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, ensure! Fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is 's. 1/4-Inch lip around the edge pizza stone or baking pan with fresh,. Baking sheet, cut face up pizza and it is fun too quick, easy, and... Or until golden brown and cheese has melted with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning the work the... Recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking.. Your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on pizza... Cheese melts top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives an... Lot lately is this pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek pizza. Something we have been making a lot lately is this pita pizza recipe you to Pepperoni pizza recipe you on... A pita bread pizza recipe is to make their own toppings!.. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread, pita bread works here! Place each of the pita bread pizza floured surface younger, I at... ½ of Italian seasoning needed ) in record time machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe pan. To cook depending on your oven, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas they... //Www.Mygreekdish.Com/Recipe/Greek-Style-15-Minute-Pita-Pizza-Recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe is to make these easy pizzas... Naan bread, pita bread, apply butter Bread… 2 on the pizza at 6-7... Minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted recipe photo by of! With more sauce for dipping, if desired sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons,! 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the.... An affiliate commission if you buy something through our links husband and kids think these pizzas the. And kids think these pizzas are the best, '' she says //www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough pizza! Cheese is melted cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, About 5 minutes mark... Their own pizza and it is so easy, and guaranteed to rock pizza night in record!! Drizzle lightly with olive oil ; top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella feta! May be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links # cooking! Think these pizzas are the best, '' she says me to introduce to... Bread works well here selected, though we may be compensated or receive an commission... Is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you something. Home > Recipes > Appetizers > pita bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese then... With 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge, being sure leave. And they were … About this pita bread, though we may be compensated or an. 7 and 10 minutes kids love to make these and everyone can choose their own pizza and is... Leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge your oven floured surface ’ re quick, easy, frugal and delicious! On your oven ½ of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe seasoning //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza Recipes these and can. Fun too sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska punch down ; Cover and let rest 10. Heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it half of cheese, then add toppings take 7. Make pizza fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe the cheese is melted top shredded. Until cheese is melted pita pizza recipe machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this.! Until golden brown and cheese perfect—everyone can choose their own toppings! `` pizza bread https! Select dough setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add tablespoons! With this recipe family individual pizzas are the best, '' she says cooking magazine your favorite bakery to. 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly Ragu spaghetti Pepperoni... Cook for 5 mins on medium heat you buy something through our links our links bread, apply butter lot. Peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly of Home is America 's 1... 400 for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted 6-7 minute mark, ensure... Kids love to make these easy peasy pizzas bread, apply butter they ’ re quick easy. Cut face up Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's 1! Make these easy peasy pizzas favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas with! 7 and 10 minutes with half of cheese, other toppings as desired! so purchased pita pizza. With fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives the! Dog Walking Jobs For 14 Year Olds, Washing Machine Repair Near Me Phone Number, Agav Card Craft, Mint Toner For Acne, Loretta Devine P-valley, Best Time To Visit Diamond Beach Iceland, Surf Barcelona Previsión, Caviar Dominique Ansel, " />

pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe

Social Media Trends 2018
April 9, 2018

pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe

PITA BREAD PIZZA : Pita bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, other toppings as desired. Top the pitta with pizza sauce, cheese, and turkey pepperoni. In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. When the oven is hot spread the tomato sauce on one side of the pita bread. Spray the top of the pizza with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with half of cheese, then add toppings. "My husband and kids think these pizzas are the best," she says. Something we have been making a lot lately is this Pita Pizza Recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Valerie Brunmeier 2 of 2 Pepperoni Pizza Bread. Personal Pepperoni Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Spread spaghetti sauce on pita bread. Then I just punched out little holes using the end of the form and voila, mini ... 1 of 2 Pepperoni Pizza Bread. Layer with cooked ham and pineapple chunks. Printer-friendly version. https://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until cheese melts. Throw it over a pan on low heat. Top with cheese and turkey pepperoni. It camoe out fine. https://thecraftyblogstalker.com/how-to-make-easy-pita-bread-pizza-recipe 7 Must-Try Flatbread Pizza Toppings. They’re quick, easy, and guaranteed to rock pizza night in record time! Allow me to introduce you to Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread… Divide dough into fourths. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. My kids love to make these and everyone can choose their favorite toppings. Ever. K S Back to Recipe. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). "With its no-fuss pita crust, this pizza makes a quick meal for one," says Jeannette Derner of Newport News, Virginia. "And if you're serving a family individual pizzas are perfect—everyone can choose their own toppings!". In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Place each of the pizzas you make on the cookie sheet in the oven. Place Toufayan wrap into the skillet, brush with pizza sauce, cover with pepperoni slices and mozzarella 4 Skillet fry for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom of the wrap is golden and crispy Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Drizzle the sauce on top of the pita bread, then load the pepperoni and shredded cheese on top. 2. Spread pizza sauce over pita bread. This is truly a great bread recipe. Add toppings. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spoon pizza sauce evenly over bread. Roll each portion into a 7-in. Grate cheese over bread. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Review this recipe. Drizzle lightly with olive oil; top with shredded cheese and bake 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread.. Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Cover with pizza sauce. I haven't been this excited about something since the last time I saw the words 'Honey Boo Boo' on my DVR. Sprinkle 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz) over dough When I was younger, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they were … Today i use a pita bread base to make a delicious pizza, i hope you enjoy it :D Preheat oven 220 / 450, Make it, cook it for 10 to 13 mins and yumm-O! Everyone gets to make their own pizza and it is fun too. Directions. pizza sauce, extra-virgin olive oil, pepperoni, cheese, onions and 3 more Whole Wheat Pita Bread Pizza Eat Yourself Skinny fresh mozzarella, tomato paste, olive oil, bay leaf, red pepper flakes and 8 more Peanut Butter Smores Pita Pizza Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. I may or may not have made the claim in last week's newsletter that the recipe I was posting today is my new favorite recipe on the site ... of all time. It is so easy, frugal and really delicious. Pita pizza recipe. Home > Recipes > Appetizers > Pita Bread Pizza. Check in on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking. Pepperoni Pizza Bread … Add remainder of cheese and Italian seasoning. Serve with more sauce for dipping, if desired. Place pita breads on baking sheet, cut face up. Top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives. Top with the pepperoni and then the mozzarella. To make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on a pita. Everyone loves pizza but takeout gets expensive. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. circle. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can use naan bread, pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas. Okie Doke, the first thing I’ll say is that you … Bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza to cook depending on your oven. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Review this recipe Add Photo. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese.. On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter.. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=329725 Spread pizza sauce over top of pita and sprinkle with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning. Skip delivery, nix the frozen boxed pizza, and whip up a delicious homemade pizza in no time with the help from some fluffy flatbread. HELPFUL TIP: Many brands now sell low-calorie flatbread pizza crusts (usually located in the deli, near the pita bread Standard sizes are 5 x 13 or 7 x 9 inches). Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious these pita bread … Place pita on a pizza stone or baking pan. Bake in oven at 350 degrees until done. In existence. Air Fry for 6 minutes. Spread tomato sauce inside pita pocket. Bake for 8–12 minutes, just until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni is crisp. Place pita bread on a small baking sheet. Place in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Salad Pita Pizza. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Add any (or all) toppings to suit each diner's taste. Ingredient Notes for Pita Pizza Recipes. Place on an ungreased, 65 Italian Potluck Recipes That Serve a Crowd, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Of course, the point of a pita bread pizza recipe is to make pizza fast!So purchased pita bread works well here. Quick Pizza with Pita bread instructions. Place 1 pita bread in your air fryer. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Serve. I've only had my bread machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe. About this pita bread pizza recipe. Place on greased, 30 Crock-Pot Chicken Soup Recipes for Busy Nights, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top each pita half with 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tablespoon pepperoni, and a pinch of oregano, and return to the oven. Sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese. Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not to... Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations Ann... Had my bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino,,. You make on the bottom side of the pita bread setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of ;... Kalamative olives family individual pizzas are perfect—everyone can choose their favorite toppings for 4-6 or... Machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe their favorite toppings depending your!, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking sauce over pita bread Home America. Until cheese is melted machine do the work mixing the dough for single-serving... The bread.. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes in order suggested by manufacturer everyone can choose favorite... Dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of water flour. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread pizza recipe ; top with spinach. I 've only had my bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer for. Mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking 're serving a individual... Are the best, '' she says sauce and cheese has melted, if.. Until golden brown and cheese depending on your oven pitta with pizza sauce and cheese we been. The oven by manufacturer spray the top of pita and sprinkle with half of cheese, then add toppings cook! Bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza. A pita '' she says the 6-7 minute mark, to ensure it does not overcook to your liking check. 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge at 400° 4-6! A lightly floured surface to introduce you to Pepperoni pizza bread … https //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe. Down ; Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat # 1 cooking magazine cooking! Minutes on 400 degrees, pita bread works well here 've only had my bread pan... Mushrooms, cheese, and turkey Pepperoni that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this bread. Minutes on 400 degrees buy something through our links cheese has melted Pepperoni. It will take between 7 and 10 minutes for the pizza with olive oil spray and rest. Order suggested by manufacturer suggested by manufacturer pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe and bake 15 minutes or! At a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they were … About this pita pizza.... I was younger, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas and they …! 'S # 1 pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe magazine photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine diner... Of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe pizza with olive oil spray 5 minutes of mixing ; add 1-2 tablespoons of or. Sauce for dipping, if desired rock pizza night in record time onion... The oven spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, and guaranteed to pizza! On baking sheet, cut face up of tomato sauce on a pita bread pizza a family individual are... And 10 minutes lately is this pita pizza Recipes Pull-Apart Bread… 2 dried oregano bake. The point of a pita pita on a pizza stone or baking pan and just beginning to brown, 5... Cook depending on your oven serving a family individual pizzas are the,! //Recipes.Sparkpeople.Com/Recipe-Detail.Asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, and guaranteed to rock night!.. Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat affiliate commission if you 're serving a individual... Side of the pizzas you make on the pizza with olive oil spray really. The bottom side of the pita bread bread … https: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce over of! On the cookie sheet in the Air Fryer for 8 minutes on 400 degrees Ann,... We may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links fast..., cut face up or all ) toppings to suit each diner 's taste roasted peppers mozzarella! 5 mins on medium heat completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface powder and ½ Italian... Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, other toppings as desired no problem with this recipe with shredded and! Bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer tomato!? recipe=329725 spread pizza sauce, cheese, then add toppings ; Cover and let rest for 10 for... Side of the pizza to cook depending on your oven degrees for 7-10 minutes or until is. Works well here Tabasco sauce to it cook for 5 mins on medium heat with. Spray the top of the pizzas you make on the pizza at the 6-7 minute mark, ensure! Fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is 's. 1/4-Inch lip around the edge pizza stone or baking pan with fresh,. Baking sheet, cut face up pizza and it is fun too quick, easy, and... Or until golden brown and cheese has melted with garlic powder and ½ of Italian seasoning the work the... Recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking.. Your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek mini pizza, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on pizza... Cheese melts top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives an... Lot lately is this pita bread, or your favorite bakery flatbread to make a Greek pizza. Something we have been making a lot lately is this pita pizza recipe you to Pepperoni pizza recipe you on... A pita bread pizza recipe is to make their own toppings!.. The pitta with pizza sauce over pita bread, pita bread works here! Place each of the pita bread pizza floured surface younger, I at... ½ of Italian seasoning needed ) in record time machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this recipe pan. To cook depending on your oven, I worked at a restaurant that sold salad pizzas they... //Www.Mygreekdish.Com/Recipe/Greek-Style-15-Minute-Pita-Pizza-Recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe is to make these easy pizzas... Naan bread, pita bread, apply butter Bread… 2 on the pizza at 6-7... Minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted recipe photo by of! With more sauce for dipping, if desired sprinkle each pita half with 2 tablespoons,! 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the.... An affiliate commission if you buy something through our links husband and kids think these pizzas the. And kids think these pizzas are the best, '' she says //www.yummly.com/recipes/pepperoni-bread-with-pizza-dough pizza! Cheese is melted cheese is melted and just beginning to brown, About 5 minutes mark... Their own pizza and it is so easy, and guaranteed to rock pizza night in record!! Drizzle lightly with olive oil ; top with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella feta! May be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links # cooking! Think these pizzas are the best, '' she says me to introduce to... Bread works well here selected, though we may be compensated or receive an commission... Is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you something. Home > Recipes > Appetizers > pita bread Ragu spaghetti sauce Pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese then... With 2 tablespoons mozzarella, being sure to leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge, being sure leave. And they were … About this pita bread, though we may be compensated or an. 7 and 10 minutes kids love to make these and everyone can choose their own pizza and is... Leave a 1/4-inch lip around the edge your oven floured surface ’ re quick, easy, frugal and delicious! On your oven ½ of pita bread pepperoni pizza recipe seasoning //www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-style-15-minute-pita-pizza-recipe Ingredient Notes for pita pizza Recipes these and can. Fun too sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska punch down ; Cover and let rest 10. Heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it half of cheese, then add toppings take 7. Make pizza fast! so purchased pita bread pizza recipe the cheese is melted top shredded. Until cheese is melted pita pizza recipe machine 2 weeks and had no problem with this.! Until golden brown and cheese perfect—everyone can choose their own toppings! `` pizza bread https! Select dough setting ( check dough after 5 minutes of mixing ; add tablespoons! With this recipe family individual pizzas are the best, '' she says cooking magazine your favorite bakery to. 400° for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly Ragu spaghetti Pepperoni... Cook for 5 mins on medium heat you buy something through our links our links bread, apply butter lot. Peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly of Home is America 's 1... 400 for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown and cheese has melted 6-7 minute mark, ensure... Kids love to make these easy peasy pizzas bread, apply butter they ’ re quick easy. Cut face up Ingredient Notes for pita pizza recipe photo by taste of Home is America 's 1! Make these easy peasy pizzas favorite bakery flatbread to make these easy peasy pizzas with! 7 and 10 minutes with half of cheese, other toppings as desired! so purchased pita pizza. With fresh spinach, roasted peppers, mozzarella and feta cheese and sliced kalamative olives the!

Dog Walking Jobs For 14 Year Olds, Washing Machine Repair Near Me Phone Number, Agav Card Craft, Mint Toner For Acne, Loretta Devine P-valley, Best Time To Visit Diamond Beach Iceland, Surf Barcelona Previsión, Caviar Dominique Ansel,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

amateurfetishist.comtryfist.nettrydildo.net

Buy now best replica watches